Whatcha think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelm3103

Fully Optimized
So like everyone knows of the overheating problem :( but I cleaned out the vents and stuff, seemed to fix it for the time being. I got frustrated though, after the constant cutting off...so I decided to try something :). Whatcha think about it?

*Can be moved accordingly, just post it here since it was because of my laptop...this happened...lol.

ehd8bd.jpg

Its running that hot?? Wow, thats kinda extreme. I would suggest one of those laptop bases that have the 3 fans on it but if its running that hot I doubt it would help

Its running that hot?? Wow, thats kinda extreme. I would suggest one of those laptop bases that have the 3 fans on it but if its running that hot I doubt it would help
My sister has a base with 2 fans on it, but it doesn't really seem to help much :(. To give you an average of how it became recently, it reached a waaay high of 95C :stare:. After putting it on the mega fan, dropped to around 30C lol. I cleared out the vents and stuff, seems to be running around 40-50 constant, and around 60s with load (gaming).
Are you alright there, Jo? I think your brain is oozing out. :umm:

I think my brain is always doing weird stuff :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom