Building first gaming computer//$1000 budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

cane1314

Solid State Member
Trying to build my first computer. My budgets around $1000. The computer will pretty much be solely used for gaming. I need everything except a monitor mouse and keyboard for right now. So please and thankyou to anyone who puts a rig together for me. EDIT: don't need an OS either

Re: Anyone see any room for improvements?

Looks alright just try to get essentially the same components in combos and save a hundred bucks or so for a little better components. I'd suggest a better case, for one. Look for a reputable full tower.
Just an example build:
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

Your VGA card looks pretty good, and your hard drive is great. Although I would also recommend getting a CPU cooler as well.

Please dont create multiple topics on the same subject. It creates less confusion for all involved. You dont have to check multiple thread to see what is being suggested and people dont have to check multiple threads to see what has been suggested. Thank you.

Aye mate sorry about the threads but can anyone suggest some full towers that would fit with tha rig?

Edit: or a nice CPU cooler thatll fit and do the trick

Aye mate sorry about the threads but can anyone suggest some full towers that would fit with tha rig?

Edit: or a nice CPU cooler thatll fit and do the trick

Get an artic freezer pro v2, Will cool that chip adequately, even if your doing a mild overclock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom