Tech Forums Group Map *NEW*!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gone and cleaned up the Map. Removed the Nigerian Spammer and the joker from Antarctica.

^ah i see.

I have gone and cleaned up the Map. Removed the Nigerian Spammer and the joker from Antarctica.

lol i was gonna say something about the guy in nigeria, but i figured it was just someone playing a joke, as there would be no way to send him anything because its just a map pin.

^yha and why would a nigerian spammer put a spam message as coming from Nigeria? lol

Because some people fall for the stupidest scams. Yeah I am going to pay someone (in Nigeria)$150 plus give up my banking info because a relative I never heard of, that died of a disease that effects 1 in 3.5 million some how remembered me and wants to send me 10% of 15 million as long as I am a christian and put the money towards a good chrisitian cause

Us? Poisons in a small town thats getting eaten by the city, I live almost right next to the Fed gov't/ Parliment buildings

i live in the city now lol very close to where i put my marker, also im not frenchish at all im australian lol. living here for 15 years now, i am very very english i just speak french very well because of the town i lived in. right now panton is probably 15 minute bus ride away from me. to get downtown on bus is about 15 minutes for me. also i did the nigeria thing as a stupid joke after seeing the antartica one. have none of you ever recieved an email saying youve one a nigerian lottery and they need your credit card info to send you the cash?

haha nice one :p

I thought I threw myself down on there before, but I guess not so I put myself there :D

The only one with a green mohawk in amurika :p I have a mohawk, just not green...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom