Best case

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ28-2k6

Baseband Member
So I bought an Antec 900 but I just ain't feeling it. So I am looking to upgrade. My main three things I am looking for are price<125, clear side panel, and good wire management. If you guys could please help me in finding the right case, I would great appreciate it. Thanks.

EDIT: This is my system in case you need to know.
Western Digital Caviar Black WD1501FASS 1.5TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
GIGABYTE GA-890FXA-UD5 AM3 AMD 890FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard
SAPPHIRE TOXIC 100282TXSR Radeon HD 5850 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card
KINGWIN Lazer LZ-750 750W Modular 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC W/ 3-Way LED Switch and Universal Modular Connector Power ...
LG Black 10X Blu-ray Burner - Bulk SATA WH10LS30 LightScribe Support - OEM
AMD Phenom II X6 1090T Black Edition Thuban 3.2GHz Socket AM3 125W Six-Core Desktop Processor HDT90ZFBGRBOX
G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model F3-10666CL8D-4GBRM

Cases are a personal thing. Just look around at NewEgg.

He hit the nail on the head.

I know some people that absolutely love their cases but I can't stand the way they look. I use a Cooler Master Centurion 5 and I think it's great. It has a nice metal mesh front with plenty of ventilation holes (you know, the metal mesh with tiny holes in it? I can't explain it, it looks nice) It's simple and it looks high quality. The best part is I got it for $20 :p

I love my case, but some people won't feel the same way because it's not very flashy and it doesn't show off the internals like "LOOK WHAT I GOT!!! ZOMG!!! LIGHTS!!!" lol.

Indeed, I'm planning on modding it come my 18th ^_^ Paint the inside black, and cut off most of the ugly front bezel. And try to lessen some of the scratches on the right side :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom