Heard anything of the new ATI HD6xxx series?

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEW INFO!!!!
They are going to be released in november this year, not sure of exact date. ITS CONFIRMED :) just in time for crysis 2 Q1 next year :D

Link? It's not a great idea to post such stuff without proof :D

How is that just in time? Considering Q1 in the US fiscal year begins in October, as far as I can remember. So Q1 next year is 14 months away :p

Link? It's not a great idea to post such stuff without proof :D

How is that just in time? Considering Q1 in the US fiscal year begins in October, as far as I can remember. So Q1 next year is 14 months away :p

I think Q1 of the 2011 financial year begins in October this year so a November release would fit with that assuming it is true.

Well it has been a year since the 5xxx release, so I sure hope the 6xx is coming in October. I want a new 6870 pwnage edition :p

I'm sure that if it's really being released in November we'll see some benchmarks pretty soon.

It would also make sense to release it with Crysis 2. I'm pretty sure that the Crysis team has figured out their original Crysis issues, and Crysis 2 is most likely going to be quite a bit more efficient. I would hope that by now it will take advantage of 4 cores, if not 6. And that this new Radeon 68xx will tear it to shreds.

How do you know you want one, when you know nothing about it.

Look at the 480s....... All wanted this great sounding card, but due to manufactuering issues, they came out with unfortunate power draws.

How do you know you want one, when you know nothing about it.

Look at the 480s....... All wanted this great sounding card, but due to manufactuering issues, they came out with unfortunate power draws.

I know I want one because it's the new Radeon. Duh.

What's with the attitude? Why do you care what I want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom