HELP.... Problem with Temps and Temp Hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol but I want to know whats wrong. Not that there is something wrong. If I RMA and have the same problem because of compatability issues or this mobo just no being very good I will be more ****ed.
I asked on the MSI forum about my problem and the answer was. " They are phantom readings, don't worry" That was from the Admin. This gives me the same answers as everyone else. I felt every **** heatsink and my CPU cooler and nothing is hot at idle unlike what the program shows, At 109c it should burn my hand. so this leads me to believe it is a sensor issue. If I contact newegg do they have anyone who can give me answers before I RMA the board?

Well we've come to the conclusion paton his sensors are way off because he's not watercooled and he's overclocked on air.

Matt, I don't think you are going to get a real "whats wrong" answer. I just think the board was probably miss calibrated or something of the sort. There shouldn't be a reason why it won't work.
Your build isn't exactly exotic
You're running a common mobo with other common pieces and from what I could find that board is supported by hardware sensor programs.

So as much as even I want to know whats wrong you might just have to say to yourself it's broken and bite the bullet to get a new one that will work.

Well when you restart jump straight to the step under the one your on now that way you won't have to oc step by step again lol

I'm positive you'll see a difference and know your temps if you get a new one.

I hope you and everyone else is correct. I would hate to do this again lol

ok Would have had to be without my comp for over a week to do a return, since I would have to send back first then they would send me a new board. So I went ahead and purchased a new one, then I will send my old board back for a refund. F being without a comp for a week lol, and hopefully I have enough thermal compound to reseat my cpu cooler lol.

oh crap. With me changing the mobo, but being the same one, will my Windows OEM still work?

You might get away with not having to call MS, but Its quite possible though the Win7 is attached to more than just mobo type.

MS will redo your activation thjough for this. BUT Mak will know for sure.

oh crap. With me changing the mobo, but being the same one, will my Windows OEM still work?

Since it will be a direct replacement of a bad mother board you will be able to call Microsoft and explain to them that the mobo was defective and replaced for the same model. They will allow for this with OEM licenses and allow activation.

ok cool, and who wants to edit? lol I say not I sir. New posts all day everyday lol

Sorry but we have it stated in our rules about such things.

Along similar lines, do not "double post". Double posting is making another post directly after a post of your own. The edit window for member posts is 24 hours, so any post within this time frame should be edited into the earlier post. Double (or multiple) postings will be either merged by the mod staff, or simply deleted. Since double posting is also form of spam, warnings and/or infractions may accompany this action.

So you may want to consider this so you dont get into trouble and have your posts removed and you get into trouble over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom