What Is My Max?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hymn

Solid State Member
If someone can please help me out, ill provide screenshots... cuz im totally lost with all my system specs here. Umm ill provide some screenshots and can someone here please tell me what the MAX of everything i have can be? like ide really want to know my max processor. like 2.0 GHz or what not. So here are some pictures and someone please tell me what is my maxium of stuff.
Mostly im just looking for my MAX processor speed.
mobo.jpg

^ Motherboard Info ^
cpu.jpg

^ CPU Info ^
cpuidp1.jpg

cpuidp2.jpg

^ CPU ID Info ^

** All Info I Got Was Provided For Me By The Program AIDA32

please help me.. i really want to know what is the fastest processor speed/type that can fit my computer.

*edit: If you need any more screenshots of info you will need, just ask and i will show you a picture of the info.

From what I can see it looks like your running a Celeron at 1.8Ghz. I couldn't find the board on the web, you'd be better off dumping the board, and going with something better.

umm, please something besides dumping the board because this was a factory made PC. oh yea.. by the way, it is an eMachines T1842.:confused:

i would like to know a few things also... confirming... is my FSB or Front Side Bus: 400 MHz? what is my FSB, and im sure im running Socket 478...? and what is my Cache amount or what not? does the cache amount matter what processor i decide to get... like is it a motherboard thing (the cache) or is it a processor thing i can set aside.

please help me.

*edit: would i be able to get a P4 even though on Tigerdirect... they have a seperate section for the P4 Socket 478's and the Celeron Socket 478's... please help.

You do have 400 fsb, and the P4 is going to be a lot better than the celeron because it has much more onboard cache. I wasn't aware they made P4's and Celerons in the same socket type, but if you can do that it would be the best bet.

uhh, well my motherboard on there is the part number... 2095... but i dont see how thats got to do with this stuff because they dont tell you any info about the motherboards there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom