two questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
1. when i turn on my laptop, it takes forever. and its a new laptop. msi a6200 038. this is what it gets hung up on:
Realtek PCI express gigabit ethernet controller series v2.26
Client Mac Addr: 40 61 86 19 45 19 guid:00000-00000-00000-00000-406186104519
dhcp...-/
any ideas? it gets hung up for over 5 min

2. on both of my win7 machines, sometimes the internet will say its up but wont be, and when i try troubleshooting the connection it just says cant identify. If i restart the compuer then it works fine once im back in windows. XP had a repair function which worked for me alot, is that in win7?

How exactly are you connecting to the net ? if your connecting through a ethernet cord, make sure it's not damaged or anything.
Also keep in mind even ethernet cords will wear out over a long use of time, try a different one and see what happens.
If you are connecting wirelessly which I am guessing make sure you connect to your router, not your neighbors house next door. ;)
Make sure your router is firewalling you by accident, sometimes it will happen but you can always logon and fix the problem.
If you need help with your router and it's still under warranty give them a call as they love to talk to you to death until you slam the phone down.... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom