Tech Forums Group Map *NEW*!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^that's just funny, i have been there a lot actually. Used to go across the border all the time, and military road is where we went to shop and stuff (when i was younger, my parents used to). I don't recall there being anything thing but an open grass field across the street from the wegmans...but i have not been there in prolly about 9 years.

This is one of those new Super Centers with a Grocery side and General Merchandise as well. It has only been around for just over a year now. It was opened in July 2009. If you ever get a chance sometime stop on by. Just hit me up via PM and i will let you know if i will be there working or not so you can stop by Electronics in the back and ask for me.

Meanwhile_in_Australia0-size-600x0.jpg

Nice, it most be difficult pouring your fosters (which is Australian for beer) into an upside mug.

On a serious note, I read that your country is debating on becoming a republic and no longer recognizing the British crown as your monarch. I say its about time--the idea of Royalty and commoners is such an outdated notion

Lol fosters isn't 'Australian' for beer, it's a type of beer made here (which nobody drinks at all, all exports).
We're a constitutional monarchy I believe, the queen basically has no say in what happens here. And yeah, most people here support becoming a republic.

Added myself. At the moment the only one on the entire west coast which is just a little sad...

Especially considering the west coast is like Mecca of the IT world. If it makes you feel less alone I used to live in Las Vegas which is essentially a suburb of SoCal

well i know a few members that live in cali and washington, so ur not alone lol, ust the first to add themselfs lol.

btw, who put the joke one -.- in Antarctica lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom