Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - Building a pc for the first time, need some help to make sure it all works.

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2010, 02:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
Scriptkitty
Junior Techie

Why won't the cpu fit that board? I've never ordered parts all alone before so I'm not quite sure what to look for when getting compatible parts. Also here is a pc i just tried putting together with links.

Case + PSU
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

Video card + Ram
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

CPU + Mobo

Well I guess my post didn't go through, I'll reply again.
Why won't that CPU fit? I've never built a pc from nothing before so i'm not too sure what to look for. Also here is another computer I went for. Is this any better and compatible?

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more! < - Case, Power supply

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more! <- Video card, Ram

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more! <- Mobo, CPU

I didn't list dvd and harddrive as i didn't feel they were as important. Thanks for looking as well.

I want to be able to handle games on max settings and the reviews of that video card said it was a light video card.

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.