TEST LinX 25m- PASSED

Step 6:
FSB-230
CPU-3105
CPU NB Ratio x8=1840
Ram Ratio 1:1.66=765
HT Link Speed x8=1840
TEST Prime95 1 1/2 hr- PASSED

I could still use a little help understanding HW monitor temps. I read somewhere that core temp is not actually CPU temp. It is one of the TMPIN temps, im just not sure what they all are or which is the core. Can anyone help here, its really bothering me and im out of ideas how to find this info. My HWmonitor does not have a readme.txt either.
Thanks all

here is AMD overdrive. TMPIN2 is what im worried about. I just read something saying on MSI boards it is the chipset temp. IM WORRIED LOL also even at idle the temp does not go below 100c
AMDoverdrivescreenshot.jpg

Here is HWmonitor, TMPIN2 same temp im worried about, plus I guess TMPIN0 is the CPU not the core. That has been doing good. Last stress I monitored that number and it got to 39C at load
hwmonitornew.jpg

TMPIN1 is your thermal censor on your motherboard for your CPU. 116c is WAYYYY too high. If I were you I'd feel the heatsink with your hand. Is it really freakin' hot?
Then again maybe it's your northbridge. I'm not sure. Either way it's way the **** too high

17c core doesn't make much sense either. I think those values are wrong.

There's no way he'd be running stable with those temps so they have to be wrong.
If Rich is right which he usually is, I would say take tmpin one add 10-15c and thats going to roughly be your core temp but there is something funky with all your sensors so its hard to figure out what to believe and what not to.

what is the thermal sensor heatsink,the NB?

I know these numbers have to be wrong. My **** would melt or burn out at that temp. The thing is it changes but not by much, and if im going to look out for that magic 60c on my CPU temp I need correct ones or its all for not.

Every program shows these temps, so either my mobo is broken and none of the sensors work or something is crazy wrong. Who can I ask or who would you guys ask for the answers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom