VOoDOo antec skeleton mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
VERY SEXY

these are some softcore pics. a little here a little there NO FULL FRONTAL!!! YOU TEASE!

thank you, i know im teasing you all, thats half the fun. no but seriously once i add some color /light to the drive bays i will get some final pics done for you all with FULL FRONTAL NUDITY!!!

Until you start playing some games and the LED turns red ;). I've been drooling over that card for a while, I like it a lot. Make sure to tell us your OC on it (you are going to OC it....right? :devil:).

i oc'ed a little getiing 937 stable on the core and 5000 on the mem in bc2 for 4 hours last night, needless to say i was late to work! lol

i got her all nkaed, so iguess you know what that means......no im not going to make love to her im going to paint her!!! lol

gpu2final.jpg

we will see what the paint gods have in store for me tomorrow!

wow dude! I'm jealous, I was really thinking about getting that case but doing it in red lol... evga all internals, kinda like I did with my beast I actually did build

wow dude! I'm jealous, I was really thinking about getting that case but doing it in red lol... evga all internals, kinda like I did with my beast I actually did build

with all the asus rog components and evega all going for the red theme i hink it would be perfect, for that. I chose blue because it will match my home theater equipment that im planning on. do you have a link for this build?

nice lol. I need some more, can you send me a brick of it? HAHA thanks

i could send you two with asus being so generous!

got the vid card done

5870final.jpg

I have been and will continue to be working a 7 day work week, 12 hours a day for the next 6 months (samsung expansion), so thats the reason the paint is so bad i just wanted to get done so i could get everything back together so i could play with what little time i have

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom