TechForums group map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, never had once (if counting me as a baby...say around 2 years old or so...which I can't remember my visit to New York...then may be yeah). Weather is too hot down here for that, like normal places where it has 4 seasons throughout the year...down here has two...dry season and wet season lol.

After some googling (which included looking up the word frapper in urban dictionary by mistake :p) the site appears to be closed. Bought out and shut down.

^hmm, so much for that then. Is there any way to do it with google maps? because like on my phone i can drop pins and any location i want, perhaps there is someway to do that or something similar.

^dude i'll send you some snow when its winter here, we have bloody well plenty to spare. Take SOME please lol i hate snow.
Haha thanks :), would be awesome if you did :p. Just like I said, people who has it hate it and people who don't wants it :p, guess that's just human nature...so send meeeee! :D
^hmm, so much for that then. Is there any way to do it with google maps? because like on my phone i can drop pins and any location i want, perhaps there is someway to do that or something similar.
If any of you found a way, repost it and see if we can get it back up :). It's nice to know where everyone's from, who knows...might have a few neighbors ...kinda doubt in my area but oh well :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom