Standard Use Tablet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geomerge

Solid State Member
I'm an artist looking to upgrade from Traditional Art to Digital art through the use of a tablet.

Now, this tablet can be with or without a screen. (Screen preferred.)
I'd prefer multi-touch but this is optional.
I want it to be generally large in terms of screen size. Like, 10 inches?

I looked at the GPad (Google remake of the Ipad), and I wonder how it performs for its proce? Also, a Bamboo tablet is alright, but I'd like something a little better.

As for price range... I'm not sure yet. Just give me a good deal, if you can? :)

We've no clue what to you will be good deal - we could find a good deal on a $2,000 tablet for $1,500, perhaps. But if it's out of your price range there's not much point in finding it :p

Hmm, That's a little too much.
What about things without a screen? They are much cheaper and I'm sure I could make them work just as well.
And what about things like the iPad, the lesser of expenses? Are they as suitable as I need, just for general work? I'm not doing crazy detailed artwork, just some little sketches and things like that, nothing extreme.

You mentioned you don't fancy the Bamboo, I suggest you look through Wacom's other stuff (Wacom Products) and see if you like the look of anything else there. They do drawing tablets both with and without a screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom