cant reformatt or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coasterama

Baseband Member
it all started here http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=212632#post212632 and so i decided to reformatt. Well i booted the computer up using the xp home edition cd it worked and worked just to tell me some file was corrupt....so now i cant reforma ecuase my original xp os is sp1 not sp2 and it wont lemme reformat the old version. I have two partitions c and f and f is running as slave c has my os on it. If u can help we with just my internet prob that would be best but im all set to reformat if u can help me with that

pretty much right after dos it then sais like some .sys file has been corrupt press any botton to restart

Guys im in desperate need of help, nomatter how i try to reformat my computer something is always corrupt so it wont go past a certain point, how can i just erase my c disk. My computer has been over run with spyware so no matter wut spywhere remover i try no luck. I just want to reformat thats all what can i do? Please help ill be on aim coasterama911 or msn coasterama@msn.com please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom