shielding my monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
well yeah thats sweet and all, but i want to be able to eat and not live in a card board box for the next year. i really wanted the receiver and get some sweet speakers but i'd have to wait until like next year to save....oh and on the subject of saving up......HA! thats a joke. never have been able to save $$ for the life of me. i mean look where i work, now if i owned the darned company then i would have the best of the best but i only make $10 an hour and the cost of living in San Diego is outrageous (800 for rent, 200 for utilities and cell phone, doesn't leave much for anything else.) so thats why i got what i got. and it sounds waaaaay better than those logitechs that i got that cost more than this system. and i thought how could i go wrong w/sony's.

jaksback said:
well yeah thats sweet and all, but i want to be able to eat and not live in a card board box for the next year. i really wanted the receiver and get some sweet speakers but i'd have to wait until like next year to save....oh and on the subject of saving up......HA! thats a joke. never have been able to save $$ for the life of me.

LOL :) ur right..its damn expensive and u need to buy stuff like CD, Speakers sepereately.

found a great sheilding material by accident and it was on my desk the whole time....a 100 pack of cd-r's!!! I placed stacks between the monitor and speakers and voila no more funny colors. who would have known?!

--jak

that, my friend will never happen....thats like letting myself run out of smokes. ehh ehh (shakes my head)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom