Need suggestion for gaming laptop under 900

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechnoNoob

Baseband Member
Ok i need a laptop for gaming. nothing too high end but something that i can use to whet mmy gaming needs while i get my a+ certification and make some money. i dont need high end crysis level, but me2 and dragon age 2 and bioshock 2 on low or medium graphics would be nice.

Something that really bites with a laptop, is the fact upgrading them is a pain.

You can't just look into any laptop video card, you need to determine the model of laptop you have, and the size of video card that can fit. i.e. My laptop for instance, anything outside of ATI/Radeon manufacturer, and it wont fit in my laptop. And it's a semi-newer laptop. (early 2009)

I've been having the same issue as you. You're going to have to look at video cards above $1,000 if you really want to upgrade your system.

Best recomendation, get a super simple, basic skeleton desktop. beef it up with a good high quality video card, get it all set up. and route your laptops video feed through the desk top. Leaving your laptop to function as a screen and keyboard, but the major components working from the desk top.

khateya, issue is, he's not looking to get a new laptop, he's looking to upgrade one.

Decent laptops by alienware IMHO, you're looking at $1500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom