HELLO EVERYONE

What should I do?

• finish my bachelors and work in IT (maybe go for a masters after i get a job)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • go to law school

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xshortd

Beta member
Just joined the website, I joined because im very interested in IT work. Im currently a computer science student and I would love to share my knowledge and mostly get some of yours haha. Im also inbetween career paths, im not sure if I would rather go to law school or do IT work. Ill add a poll for your convinience. Thanks!

Does financial considerations enter into your decision at all?

good question...sorry i did'nt address it in the poll, hopefully I will graduate without any loans (bachelors) if i go onto law school i will definitely have debt when im done, i was hoping the greater compensation i would be getting from becoming a lawyer would even out graduating with a computer science degree. But im not sure that why i wanted you opinion. Thanks so much for your reply

Computer crimes range from identity theft, piracy, fraud, cyber bullying/stalking(all kinds there), sex crimes, etc. there's so many that they actually can't work to stop the small stuff because there's so much of the big stuff

Computer crimes range from identity theft, piracy, fraud, cyber bullying/stalking(all kinds there), sex crimes, etc. there's so many that they actually can't work to stop the small stuff because there's so much of the big stuff

that seems like it would be an interesting field, i just dont know if the salary increase is worth 3 more years of schooling (hopefully) and a bunch of debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom