Graphics card problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

drazpaz

Solid State Member
I have a Ge-force 4 graphics card with an Iiyama E431s monitor. Once I had downloaded and installed the new drivers off Nvidia it went mad. As soon as there was movement on the screen my screen went black for about 2 seconds and then back on. I couldn't use the computer with my screen flashing on and off like this, so I rolled back onto the original windows drivers. The flashing has stopped, but I really need my graphics card to function fully in order to do much. Is it a memory fault. Or could it just be bad drivers?

Please help.
Thanks

I noticed when I got the latest set of drivers my FX 5700 went crazy too. Could just be an unstable set of drivers out right now. I have lke 66.17 I think it is. Computer is running a memory test right now so I'm not sure what it is. Just rollback the drivers to the latest compatible nvidia drivers and you'll be fine.

I noticed a few times installing new cards the screen shakes blacks out etc... The refresh rate was at 100 hertz by default lowering it to 75-80 solved the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom