Budget Quad-core System.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurningSkyline

In Runtime
I'm looking for a budget Quad-core system to play some games on. I would like an AMD Athlon II X4 630. As for a graphics card, I have no clue. I think playing Newer games on Relatively High settings would be nice.

I don't need much for a Hard Drive, But Since I'll be playing SOME simulators, and mostly Shooters/Racing Games, I'll Need a 250GB Min HD

$600 minus Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse. I could probably download and use ubuntu for the OS but I'm pretty sure you can't play modern games on Ubuntu.

You can get a budget motherboard, athlon 635, 4gb of ocz ddr3 ram for just over or less than £200 from aria. So cheap there I can give you some links if you like :).

- Josh

If you've got a $600 budget, i'd go with a better Phenom II x4 processor. If I could put together a build without discrete video card for $550 and a Phenom II x6 processor, you could probably put together something much nicer than you've outlined.

I know that, I was just saying that I put together one without video card and Phenom II x6 processor so you could probably put one together with Phenom II x4 955 and ATI Radeon hd5000 series.

I know that, I was just saying that I put together one without video card and Phenom II x6 processor so you could probably put one together with Phenom II x4 955 and ATI Radeon hd5000 series.

There's no point him getting a 955, its an old processor now, hes better off getting a more recent one for futureproofing, Burningskyline where are you from I'll spec you up a system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom