Changes... notice anything? :)

Larry K

Fully Optimized
We wanted ALL of our changes to happen at once, but will have to settle for our 1st set of changes to happen in 24-36 hours?

A main part of the change has already happened --- as you can see.

MORE great stuff to come very soon!

Please hold off on the negatives or complaints, etc. as least until 24 hours.

THANKS!!!!

I am about to begin the next step in the process. So hold on to your hats...

I haven't seen Larry since I joined here. But Trotter always talks about him, behind the scenes.

Any preview about what is to be done?? Or are you all too busy? ;)

Sorry if i sit here and try to tell you and all of that, the job wont get done. :p

That's Mak alright... :lol:

Edit: I see your new forum layout. Correct me if I am wrong. Didn't several of us members, long ago, suggest TF news be on top of the forums? :umm:

Can we see the difference now? I am almost done with getting the majority of the new layout done. Yes some people wont like it, but we feel this is the most effective and efficient layout to best suite our site. Giving new members the site information and introductions first, then hardware, software and so on. We have redone the Members Area (Formerly the Misc Area with OT) to include some new areas. Such as the Multimedia area for you to share your music and movie love. We also included a new Vehicle area for you to talk about those things as well. We have listened to your requests about such items and we wanted to give them to you with the new layout and look of the improved TF on vB4.

Back
Top Bottom