Will this build work, please comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
mhmmmm shes my wife... so i gotta have her some where on my stuffs

did u see my games list?

Yes, and thank you for putting the time into putting that list together!

I will try GTA/Fall Out/a few shooters for sure!

all those games are 5 star games to me... each one has brought me hours and hours and weeks and weeks and even years and years of enjoyment.... ( cept far cry 2... crappy game )

all those games are 5 star games to me... each one has brought me hours and hours and weeks and weeks and even years and years of enjoyment.... ( cept far cry 2... crappy game )

Noted.

I've been playing starcraft since I was 7 I think. (warcraft when I was 5??)

I still play once a week.

But starcraft 2 is much better.

i never got into strategy games.. i listed a few but i never took any time into getting good at them... i always play agianst a bot at the easiest level on the biggest map and the highest population and just build an empire... then just devour the bot... :)

i never got into strategy games.. i listed a few but i never took any time into getting good at them... i always play agianst a bot at the easiest level on the biggest map and the highest population and just build an empire... then just devour the bot... :)

Lol, yea!

I do that human vs. AI.

I like to play 3v3 human vs. human.

alright, will a 750 watt power source be fine?

not for a 5970... maybe.... i doubt it i go atleast 850 to be safe

once you build this new computer you can sell parts of your computer now to help cover the cost.

not for a 5970... maybe.... i doubt it i go atleast 850 to be safe

once you build this new computer you can sell parts of your computer now to help cover the cost.

My mobo/heatsink/CPU?

Who would want to buy it? lol.

I am going to be putting holes into my HDD.

thanks, I will get a new powersource too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom