Will this build work, please comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 ASUS P6X58D Premium LGA 1366 Intel X58 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Item #: N82E16813131614
Limited Replacement Only Return Policy $309.99
1 Intel Core i7-930 Bloomfield 2.8GHz LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Desktop Processor BX80601930
Item #: N82E16819115225
CPU Replacement Only Return Policy $289.99
1 G.SKILL 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9T-6GBNQ
Item #: N82E16820231225
Memory Standard Return Policy $144.99
1 Western Digital Caviar Black WD1001FALS 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
Item #: N82E16822136284
Standard Return Policy $89.99
1 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 1-Pack for System Builders - OEM
Item #: N82E16832116754
Software Standard Return Policy $99.99
1 CORSAIR CAFA70 120mm Dual-Fan CPU Cooler
Item #: N82E16835181011
$10.00 Mail-In Rebate Card35-181-011

Standard Return Policy $64.99
Shipping Method: FedEx 3Day Express Saver ($45.02)FedEx 2Day ($65.18)FedEx Standard Overnight ($76.71)UPS 3 Days ($3.87) estimated 3 days deliveryUPS 2nd Day ($43.17)UPS Next Day Saver ($49.01) $3.87
Subtotal $999.94
Tax $0.00
Shipping $3.87
Order Total $1,003.81 -10$ mail in rebait.

ORDERED!
they gave me some tax ******** after i paid... Ima owe 90$!!!

I wish they would have said something b4 I hit submit.

I will order the GPU next week, I don't like the idea of spending more then 1k a week on junk.

which graphics card are you going to go with!?

and im excited for you... the A70 cooler JUST came out... so i think you are going to be the first one on this forum with one! im very interested in what your temps are going to be.

what case do you have? make sure this all can fit

and im excited for you... the A70 cooler JUST came out... so i think you are going to be the first one on this forum with one! im very interested in what your temps are going to be.

ohh god! LOL!

Unicorn case, I will look for a link.

Newegg.com - SIGMA UNICORN UNICORN-WB Black 1.0mm SECC Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

****, its a midd!

please, post ideas on what tower I should buy asap!

(the case came "free" with my cyberpower pc order) <<< I always figured it was a large, but I guess not, lol >>>

oi! you skipped my reply

sent, I must have refreshed just too soon!

sapphire radeon HD 5970, I know I goofed on the budget!

but since I only spent 1 k, i figured why the **** not?? I might as well add it. but since it is 300 over, I am going to wait till next week.

in order of what i think is the greatest case in the world to the more practicle and cheaper

Obsidian 800D
Newegg.com - Corsair Obsidian Series 800D CC800DW Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case

Cooler Master HAF X ( i have this case and love it, but wish i got a 800D )
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF X RC-942-KKN1 Black Steel/ Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case

Cooler Master HAF 932
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF 932 RC-932-KKN1-GP Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case

Antec 1200
Newegg.com - Antec Twelve Hundred Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case

if you dont like or cant afford any of those go to new egg>computer cases > full ATX and see what you like/ can afford and post it here and we will tell you the pros and cons of that case

in order of what i think is the greatest case in the world to the more practicle and cheaper

Obsidian 800D
Newegg.com - Corsair Obsidian Series 800D CC800DW Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case

Cooler Master HAF X ( i have this case and love it, but wish i got a 800D )
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF X RC-942-KKN1 Black Steel/ Plastic ATX Full Tower Computer Case

Cooler Master HAF 932
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER HAF 932 RC-932-KKN1-GP Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case

Antec 1200
Newegg.com - Antec Twelve Hundred Black Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case

if you dont like or cant afford any of those go to new egg>computer cases > full ATX and see what you like/ can afford and post it here and we will tell you the pros and cons of that case

alright, I will get the Obsidian 800D, but I am going to have to order it next week, computer will prob be built by the 16-17, will be ordering the case/GPU next friday.

Do I need to buy fans aswell? (I don't like the cases with all the lights, I can't sleep!)

thanks!

Sean, what are some good games to play?

as of now, I only play...

starcraft BW, Starcraft2, Warcraft 3 frozen throne, and some command and conquer.

I played FFXI/WOW in my teens14-18, but mmorpgs take way too much time!!

geez... there goes the neighborhood ( budget )

the 800D comes with three 140mm fans...

you can put up to three 120mm fans on the top..

all the fans it comes with are black with no lights

if you dont want fancy lights and all that get the obisidan 700D it doesnt have a window on the side... other than that, from what i can tell its identicle and a little cheaper:

Newegg.com - Corsair Obsidian Series 700D CC700D Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case

same goes for the 700D, it has three 140mm fans included and up to three 120mm fans can be installed in the top

games that are in my Gammnig folder are:

-Battle field 1942 ( old game... from 2001 i belive, but it is an awesome game! )
-Battle Field Vietnam ( also an older game, 2003 i think, its just like BG 1942 but in vietnam )
i found a combo pack at Bestbuy with both those games in it for $20, deffinatly worth it, awesome games, if i could only play one game for the rest of my life it would be a tie between those 2 games.
-Battle Field 2 ( from 2005 i think and its just like BF1942 and BF vietnam but its modern warefare with better graphics, not that the other BF games graphics are bad, for the time they were cutting edge )
-Battle Field Bad Company 2
-Far Cry ( the original, awesome game! )
- Far cry 2 ( crappy game )
- Crysis ( its crysis... i mean common, and now you will have a computer that will make Crysis whien like a lil school girl )
- GTA Vice City ( my favorite GTA )
- GTA San Andreas
- GTA IV ( a very graphic demanding game, but you will have a computer that can make it its ***** so... yayy :) )
- Call of Duty 2
- Call of Duty 3
- Call of Duty 4
- Call of Duty World at war
- call of duty Modern warfare 2
- Fall out 3 ( in my mind this may very well be the greatest game of all time, buy it... play it.. love it! )
- Bio Shock ( very similar to fall out 3, but its underwater... pertty cool )
- Bio Shock 2 sequil to bio shock
and my all time favorite First person Shooter:
- Unreal Tournament G.O.T.Y 1999 ( ive been playing this freaking game since 1999 and i still love it, never gets old )
- Age of Empires 2
- Age of Empires 3
- Rise of Nations

bazinga ;)

i <3 video games

geez... there goes the neighborhood ( budget )

the 800D comes with three 140mm fans...

you can put up to three 120mm fans on the top..

all the fans it comes with are black with no lights

if you dont want fancy lights and all that get the obisidan 700D it doesnt have a window on the side... other than that, from what i can tell its identicle and a little cheaper:

Newegg.com - Corsair Obsidian Series 700D CC700D Black Aluminum / Steel ATX Full Tower Computer Case

same goes for the 700D, it has three 140mm fans included and up to three 120mm fans can be installed in the top

Thank you Sean, I will get that unit then.

Any ideas about the games?

you just saved me 120$ thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom