More images in signature

Yami

Lady Techie
Could the number of images allowed in signatures for those with over, say, 100 posts - be increased? I only ask because I want to add a couple more software links roughly the same size, to my signature, and 2 seems to be the limit.
Could also be only for those with pool keys :)
Edit: Huh, guess I was talking out of my arse; just added another. Never mind! :p

For the images I just added, it's like 5KB more and ten pixels more because the MSE link is larger.

Anyway, the point is moot since it turns out I was able to anyway.

you should encorporate those pics into a sig, then split it up into for parts, and make each part a link....cause the different sizes of the pics look weird.

I agree with you on the weird, but I don't get what you mean about incoporating it into a sig, etc.

topleftu.png
toprightn.png

bottumleft.png
bottumright.png

something like that....as you can see i messed up the one part on the right side....but you get the idea. Normally i would have used a tool to cut it, but i used photoshop for this one.

Oh, that's cool - I see what you mean now. Don't suppose I could recruit you to do that? :p Though I prefer my sig to be wide and short.

^um ya, i could prolly whip you up one. What would you like? Like what kind of style, colours, layout, text, and so on.

Well, if you're happy to... :)
Something simple, the same background colour as TF. Not much bigger vertically than the current images in my sig. I'm not too bothered about width. Preferably have some text on each logo saying what the software is (CCleaner/Defraggler/Spybot/MSE) - I'm not too concerned what order they are in.

If you could do that, I would be very grateful :)

aight...dont know how im gonna match the bg color tho lol...anyone know the hexi code for it? lol (unless you mean like a background with no border, for then i could just make it a png and you would see it threw it. I dunno, i'll see what i can do...might be a few days before i can do it...and gonna be busy all weekend, but i'll get it done withing a few days lol...hopefully. Maybe even tonight if i finish up what im doing.

Back
Top Bottom