Need help choosing computer case

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you're willing to spend right up to around $200, i'm with Fox ^, the gtx 460 would probably be your best choice.

if you still want to spend under that though, look into an hd 5770.

Is this good?
SILVERSTONE OP800 800W Power Supply

yes, it's a little overkill though. you would be perfectly fine with a 600-700w psu.

Did you end up putting some stuff in the basket twice, by accident? Happens to me occasionally.

Nope everythings in once. BTW here's my google shopping list:Shopping List. All the products on the first page and 1 on the second are the computer parts.

ditch the intel board, i would get this one
Newegg.com - EVGA 141-BL-E757-TR LGA 1366 Intel X58 ATX X58 SLI LE Intel Motherboard
$180 after $20 rebate.

this ram set instead
Newegg.com - Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 6GB (3 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Triple Channel Kit Desktop Memory Model 998679
runs at the same speed as the dominators but with better cas7 timings, and it's much cheaper upfront @ $160 and you can get $25 back from the rebate.

if you're going with the antec 1200, you can pick up this combo deal with this nice antec 850w psu,
Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!
$40 discount with this combo.

the cpu is retail, it will come with a stock heatsink you can use so you can ditch that crappy mascool heatsink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom