Hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoupDoGG

Baseband Member
Hey I'm SoupDoGG, I'm new around here. Signed up a little while ago, but I couldn't find forums again and didn't really use them much once I did. I'm currently learning HTML and CSS, and probably gonna challenge myself with PHP after that :) I'm not too good with computers, but I guess I know a little bit. Anyone has anything to share about computers, whether it be how to properly put in a graphics card or how to build together a computer successfully ( I was actually thinking about doing this, but "I" would be me buying the parts and my brother who is good at computers put it together and I would watch and learn lol). You most likely won't see me post that much, because like I said I don't know all that much about computers, so I might view a topic and hopefully get something out of it, but I won't say anything, because I don't know anything on the subject usually. Hopefully I can learn more about computers all together on this forum :). Any questions about me, go ahead and post and I'll answer!

welcome to the forum

as for questions about you:

What is your age, date of birth, place of residence, and social insurance number...or security number if your in the states, and what is your ip address?

(just incase you didn;t get the joke.....that was...a joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom