Why Is Microsoft So Successfull

When you die, do you want your computer to be burried with you?

• Yes, cool!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I will get a new comp in heaven/hell

• Just as long as I'm not a hardware doner

• No, shipping would cost too much

• Other (Please post)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i was the richest man in the world, I wouldn't receive a paycheck either

you seem to know a lot about him

cousin or employee?

Just to make a point here, MS could save about 50% packaging by using smaller boxes and not using high-gloss printing on the packages. That in turn could roll over to the person buying the product. It's really just a marketing ploy and that is the way it will maintain. MS will continue to charge more then they need to, to make a good profit and will continue to be hated/despised/resented by so many others because of it.
The point being, as I stated earlier, you have those who really dislike MS and those that support them. It's obvious who you both follow.
Seems to me that you should just agree to disagree, and stop post farming here... But then, that is only my thoughts...
This really should have been in off topic anyway... :/

Just to make a point here, MS could save about 50% packaging by using smaller boxes and not using high-gloss printing on the packages.
You mean the same big boxes and glossy packaging that Linux, MacOS, and Solaris use?

I'm actually more against the bandwagon-shouting, here. I'm not Microsoft's biggest supporter, I have my peeves with them, too. I just have a problem with off-handle whining.

ShoobieRat said:

I'm actually more against the bandwagon-shouting, here. I'm not Microsoft's biggest supporter, I have my peeves with them, too. I just have a problem with off-handle whining.

I was trying to drop the subject but

sinse u incyst

you r a dam lie.

you wouldn't be so defensive every time somebody make a comment against your uncle.

write winger

where i grew up, guys that type correctly all of the time,

they pade 4 our lunch

more companies sell Microsoft products, companies like HP and Dell who also don't use AMD processors, they sell to the users who don't know much about PC's, and there are so many of those people

Linux Is good But it should Start On a Full Scale Basis And The should Target Companies Like dell Ibm HP

The largest consumers, and biggest source of income for MS, aren't end users, but businesses and corporations.

Do HP and DELL still offer an alternate OS? They go back and forth between only offering Windows OS's, and offering an alternate OS if the user chooses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom