T-F funding

WAY WAY back when there was a TF shop look at TF in the way back machine, I wanted a TF set of boxers not to mention the lunchbox.

should do a facebook group aswell, get the forum name into the social networks, and could make little fun TF icons for facebook etc......maybe even a donate to through paypal function. People on there are always ranting about tech....

man i need to learn to search all over again, i get these great ideas in my head and figure im the only one who thought of them......tisk tisk.

But as far as donations, should do a select paypal monthly or yearly subscription to TF(nominal fee)(optional) and whoever chooses this option could get a POWER user status or something of that nature and do certain things on the forum others cant, or get access to places other cant. IDK, id pay if it was worth it, and of course i already know its going to a good cause.

If someone said, you cant use TF unless you pay £50 a year, i'd pay it. Put it that way.

I'd also definitely pay for benefits, even just a paid members subforum, avatar privileges or whatever. DO IT ! :D

There is an option within vBulletin for subscriptions. While there are no present plans to use this, it could become an option for the future. We are working on some new stuff right now, but I will look into how or what this could be in a future endeavor.

Back
Top Bottom