please help me choose some componets for my build

Status
Not open for further replies.

brett39532

Beta member
Hello fellow gamers and pc enthusiasts. This is going to be my first pc build so i am unsure of some of my choices and if some are overkill for what i want to do. I have around 2 - 2.5k to spend on this build included monitor and mouse and os i do not need a keyboard i can hold off and use my old monitor and mouse if i need to. if it would allow me to get some better parts for my pc. I am going to be using the pc for mainly gaming and cad (autodesk 2010 3d rendering).
so please look over what i have picked out and help guide me.

mobo: evga x58
Newegg.com - EVGA X58 FTW3 132-GT-E768-KR LGA 1366 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

processor: i want to run the intel i7 930

gpu:
Newegg.com - EVGA 012-P3-1475-AR GeForce GTX 470 (Fermi) SuperClocked+ 1280MB 320-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

or

Newegg.com - XFX HD-585X-ZABC Radeon HD 5850 Black Edition 1GB 256-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card

multimedia storage drive

Newegg.com - Western Digital Caviar Black WD1001FALS 1TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

os system hard drive

Newegg.com - OCZ Vertex Turbo OCZSSD2-1VTXT60G 2.5" 60GB SATA II MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

those are the main things i have come up with could people try and help guide me through this build thanks so much

^ correct but I would like to spend less If possible but want a computer that can rock at gaming and cad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom