Hardware compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

gavanover

Solid State Member
Hey, building my first computer here, found these parts on Newegg and was wondering if they were all going to be compatible. I dont know if there is an easy way to tell or not but there is a disclaimer on all purchases that says there not responsible for compatibility issues within bundles so it raised concern.
here are the parts

AMD Phenom II X6 1055T Thuban 2.8GHz 6 x 512KB L2 Cache 6MB L3 Cache Socket AM3 125W Desktop Processor (Model: HDT55TFBGRBOX)

ASUS AM3 AMD 890GX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 HDMI ATX Motherboard (Model: M4A89GTD PRO/USB3)

ASUS Radeon HD 5830 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.1 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card w/ Eyefinity (Model: EAH5830 DIRECTCU/2DIS/1GD5)

Kingston 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM 1333 (PC3 10600) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory (Model: KVR1333D3K2/4GR)

Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 1.5TB 7200 RPM 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive (Model: ST31500341AS)

LG Black 24X DVD+R DVD-R 6X SATA DVD Burner - Bulk (Model: GH24NS50)

COOLER MASTER Red Steel/Plastic/Mesh bezel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case (Model: AM-932-RWN1-GP)

COOLER MASTER GX Series 750W ATX12V v2.31 SLI Ready 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC Power Supply (Model: RS750-ACAAE3-US)

COOLER MASTER Intel Core i7 compatible V8 120mm Rifle CPU Cooler (Model: RR-UV8-XBU1-GP)

also if you want to look at it directly here is the link
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.441108

do i have to worry about that cards compatibility? and can you be more specific? i looked it up and there were a bunch. Maybe toss up a link?
Anything you can add will undoubtedly help because i have little to no clue how hardware interface or how to check if there comparable or not.

Also, the memory in that bundle is out of stock, what should i chose instead?

thanks for any help you can give

i was really just addressing that one part i quoted, because i've seen newegg bundles (not as big as that one, only ones with like 2 parts) where the parts included in the bundle are not compatible, like amd cpu with intel board, ddr2 with ddr3 board, am2 cpu with am3 board.

just making a point that you should always like double check whatever is bundled in like that to make sure it's compatible, even though probably like 95% of newegg's combo deals are compatible, it doesn't hurt to just check real quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom