Peeps

Beta member
Im buying a Toshiba L555-S7001 from Rent-A-Center Home .... Its specs are
Toshiba - 17" Widescreen with Intel Pentium processor T4400
• Intel Pentium processor T4400
• 17" Widescreen TruBrite backlit TFT LCD display
• 4GB OF RAM WITH 250GB Hard Drive
• Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

What i need to know is if the Intel Pentium Processor T4400 is a Dual-Core Processor. On the site it only says Intel Pentium Processor, but when i search teh laptop name/model on google it calls the laptop Toshiba Satellite L555-S7001, not sure if its the same thing or not, but it says it has a dual core processor on google.

I dont have that much money off-hand so i have to rent-to-own one for now, and thats the best one they have on their website, i dont want to play any major games on it, probably just Heroes of Newerth, should work, but all its stuff is upgradable right?

Only the RAM and hard drive, mate.

A laptop is not like a desktop. It is built very specifically and parts can't be switched out (not very easily anyway). Things like optical drives and keyboards are easy enough to replace, as is a cracked screen, but graphics chips are built into the motherboard and the thermal solution is only enough to cool the chip it came with and nothing more.

Do you know of any other sites that you can Rent-to-Own by chance? Without credit approval.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom