CPU Water loop work log

Status
Not open for further replies.
last time i tried to go above 3.8 i corrupted Windows, and had to re-install windows 7 :/ so im kinda hesitant to try again

i found my kingston HyperX Ram cooler... i thought i lost it haha... moar pics!

1-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-1.jpg

6fans.jpg

6fans2.jpg

Looks freakin sick man. You should make a vid of it and put it on youtube. I'd watch it!

I'm curious as to how much this rig has cost overall? Just throw out a really rough estimate.

it only cost me $150, and when i sell my H50 it will only have cos me $100... i bought the majority of the parts from members off forums. the only thing i payed full price for was the water block, everything else is second hand.

Don't be a woosie. Try lowering your memory speed/latencies a little next time :D

even when i had my H50 radiator in a bucket of ice water, and i was getting 10* idle temp and 25* load temp, i was barley able to boot at 4ghz. so its not temperatures keeping me from going higher, its hardware. i dont belive i ahve a C3 stepping CPU and i have the last gen chip set on my mobo. i did flash the mother board with the newest bios when i reinstalled windows and that didnt help at all.

its hardware, not temps keeping me from going higher

even when i had my H50 radiator in a bucket of ice water, and i was getting 10* idle temp and 25* load temp, i was barley able to boot at 4ghz. so its not temperatures keeping me from going higher, its hardware. i dont belive i ahve a C3 stepping CPU and i have the last gen chip set on my mobo. i did flash the mother board with the newest bios when i reinstalled windows and that didnt help at all.

its hardware, not temps keeping me from going higher

That's why I said to try lowering your memory speed and latencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom