F@H Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you updated your folding client lately? I think I remember reading they were doing something where they no longer award points or support the old versions, if it has been 3 months, that could be your problem. Try updating the clients.

The most current one for Windows 6.23 November 2008. There are newer ones for Linux and Mac, but they were updated January 2010.

I got it working again. It's showing the data.

Now give me the banner, Trotter!

^That it is. Although i believe you are running the uni client. Im not sure if that is what you intended but you could run the smp on your system, unless your running it not on your system.

I might add it to my computer. I am more on this computer nowadays, so more the power! :D

I am running the uni client on a Atom 330. My file server. Cheap way to go. :p

Edit:

What do you mean by SMP? What is MPICH and DEINO? It all links back to the old client.

^add the tags necessary (i think in the folding guide it explains them) and it will begin to use more then just the one core and will output a lot more wu's.

I'm following the original folding guide on that and I am getting errors.

I ran install.bat in cmd, ran as administrator, and I get:

OpenSCManager failed:
Access id denied. <error 5>
Unable to remove the previous installation, install failed.
account <domain\user> [*\*]

Edit:

OK, I just ran the Folding executable, right click, run as admin, posted my name, team, and other stuff. kept most standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom