Power suply selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

livingdaylight

Baseband Member
I was thinking to take the Fortron 350 W wich was very cheap so my question is.

Is there a cheap power with 350W wich works perfect and cheap for the money...and wich one

Thanks again.

I've been using Antec for a few years with no problems. A few different ones too, 250, 350, 400w.

IIRC, they have around a 3 year warranty and they stand by it.

Cheap and good don't always go hand-in hand.

Antecs arent THAT expensive anyway.

But I also see that a few members are selling PC power supplies on the site here, so maybe check with them about what they have.

Considering that 1. all your components get power from the PSU, and 2. a cheap PSU can fry all your hardware in a snap...it's in your best interests to not penny-pinch when buying a PSU. Buy a good, solid PSU, for a trustworthy price. It's worth your time and money.

Not such a good idea to get a crap PSU. PSU is actually very important, your hardware stability relies on it. The new and more powerful components, for instance video cards, will need a good power supply that supports 12V rail. I suggest a brand from antec, enermax, thermaltake. They are worth the $$.

I bought a cheap PSU... it died after less than a year... I learned my lesson and invested in a better quality one (though it wasnt that expensive). as other have said if the CPU is the brain of your puter then the PSU is the heart (pumping blood(electricity) around the system)... you dont want a dodgy ticker on your system do you! Spend a little extra and get something that is good quality would be my advice!

Oke but what can go rong when your power suply gives up feeding blood, does that mean al your components wil die to??

dont realy get it about that because if the PS gives up working al other components go BANG!! or something??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom