Too Hot..... Shutting down for a few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've felt guilty, so i loaded up aq uni-core on my q6600, 300ppd and barely any power... some guilt gone.

I just can't afford the power right now... Rents gonna be a chore to scrape together too.

^i know what you mean mate....don't know where im getting the money to pay the mortgage this month, been trying to get more hours at my job. No one else is hiring in my area, gonna have to go further out to find more work i guess.

I'll start my main computer as a dedicated folding rig for a while until you guys get going again (started again as soon as I saw this topic), should help with your guilt a little bit Patnob lol. I don't know if I can hit any of your averages, however I do intend to try lol

I don't know if I can compensate for what you usually do, but I can probably average around 12-15k or so a day for a while (till I need my computer back in a few weeks lol).

But I know what you guys mean! What is with this heat? I live in Michigan and where I go to college in Virginia, it has been colder lol. Must be lead-up to 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom