Computer rebooting.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ben2the4th

In Runtime
Last night i turned off my computer regurarly and then this morning I turned it on and it was rebooting like crazy. Everytime I turn it on it restarts once its about to load the desktop. It goes through all the usual stuff then it has the loading screen then it goes black and a couple of secs later it just restarts. Everything was working fine until now. Why is this?

Try safe mode like killians said, if it works update ur video drivers and any other drivers.

Also scan for virus/spyware

It had to be a virus because safe mode doesnt work either. I had to re-instal windows..... damn. .... alot of years of work lost. At least it works now.

well, you may not of needed a reinstall. may of been still fixable, other things could of been tried like removing hardware etc... but oh well, at least its up and running ;)

you should have just puth the hard drive in a diffrent pc and copied your work files the reinstall it then you would not have lost all ur work :0

Lol.... there was many solutions to get around losing all this work but my computer was a mess and a re-install gave me a fresh start. :) Its all good.

Years of work? Then it sounds like it was due for your computer to get messed up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom