Comparing Cpu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlo

Baseband Member
Hi guys i just want to know which program can i use to see my cpu performance for example see which one is faster P4 2.4ghz or AMD athlon xp 2400+ like somethen that will tell me which one is faster

you would have to have 2 systems that are comparatively configured, then you would need a benchmark program, from what ive heard the lower the resolutions of the games you are playing the better reading you get on which processor is stronger cause it doesnt tax the graphix card as much and will allow the processors to shine... good luck man it sounds expensive you may want to slide on over to some websites that have already done it just search on google...

Get similar mobos, one stick of the same kind of RAM, and two of the same cheap a$$ graphics card if you can. Then run a program like SiSoftware Sandra and run the CPU-Arithmatic Benches and the CPU-Multimedia Bench.

I had my 2400+ XP-M up at 2.7GHz and it beat out the 3.8GHz Pentium in the whetstone benches but lost in the drhystone so AMD's are quite the formitable chip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom