What OS is The Best

Networking quiz #51: NetBEUI to TCP/IP

• A. Remove NetBEUI from all stations.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Make NetBEUI the default protocol.

• C. Change NetBEUIÂ’s configuration settings.

• D. Change NetBEUI to the secondary protocol.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kevz - What Bout Dindows?
Though the name "Dindows" has passed through numerous places over the years, it was originally coined to describe the Decompiled-Windows copies that were roaming around years ago.

Decompiled-Windows = Dindows

Shumway - You guy's keep bagging on ME i used it as my OS for a year and never had much problem's with it,i alway's had 2 or 3 program's running without any trouble,i use it right now on my second hard drive for my girlfriend and my kid and it's still going with no trouble,maybe i got the only disk from MS that work's properly
What you got is a major exception to the rule. Just because you never ran into any problems, doesn't mean the OS is great.

Can U send me that ME disk i want to research on that disk
Yeah, I want your ME disk to do "research" too. I'll call it "ShoobieRat's Experiment of the Effects of Microwave on ME Disk."

Sounds like a cracking good time! :freak:

What you got is a major exception to the rule. Just because you never ran into any problems, doesn't mean the OS is great.

By all means i never called it great i just said i never had all these problem's like what every one else is saying,ever since i got my xp pro i don't use anything else, that's why i put ME on the other hard drive so my girlfriend and kid can use that and leave mine the hell alone :D

Create a user account for your kids. That's half the point of XP's user functionality...the user accounts are better than ever!

I have 2 much stuff on mine 2 let them screw it up,i have system restore and all that turned off so i don't need them screwing it up,that's why i put ME on the other drive so they won't screw with mine,my kid has a habit of infecting the computer every time he get's on it.

what the hell are u guys talking about...
the os with the most features, and best stability is windows pro x64...

..err, at least it will be....

i hope

Im thinking DOS shell or Windows 3.1 but XP is good also. Actually Windows 98se I think is a very good operating system. Not as good as XP or 2000 though.

Another way to express this would be what operating system is the least worst. More accurate IMHO

Best Windows OS:

Longhorn as I know I won't have a problem with it until 2006 or 2007. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom