EVGA mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

apsoul

In Runtime
I found what seems to be quite the deal on newegg, and if it meets TF approval, then I think I can get the ball rolling on my build.

EVGA E758-A1 3-Way SLI 1366 ATX and Gskill Ripjaw 6GB(3x2) DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) 1.6v 8-8-8-24 $339.99 before $30 MIR.

I was originally planning on the ASUS p6t Deluxe v2, but EVGA seems to have quite the reputation and with that combo price, the total of mobo, ram, and an I7 930 is the same as an AMD Phenom II x6 1090t combo'd with the ASUS crosshair IV, and 4GB of the same ram.

What are your thoughts?

I got my i7 920 up to 4.949GHz with that mobo and my phase-change cooler:thumbsup:

It looks like a good deal to me.

grumble grumble grumble..... did not qualify for preferred account due to the fact that I forgot about a bill last month, paid it off this month, but credit bureau still recognizes as me being in default. I know i have good credit.... and there goes my build for another couple months. Thanks for the help again.

heh.... good concept and all, but all my friends are broke... I'm just gonna do my best to save every dime, and hopefully the combo will still be around (doubt it) when i get enough. I guess its ok though... maybe something new will come around by the time I have the money for it.

edit:
Doh!, combo deal is already gone. small window of opportunity there.

doesn't look too bad, and thanks for looking, but if i'm purchasing now I need the bill me later feature which, as stated above, I do not (and will not until the credit bureau realizes that i'm not delinquent on bills) qualify for. I think the best course of action is to wait till I have all the cash available, or some other amazing deal comes my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom