CPU Water loop work log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean W.

Fully Optimized
hey guys!

im starting to get all the parts i need to water cool my AMD 965. i dont have any of the actual components for the loop yet, but they are ordered and will be here soon. so for now ill show you what i do have.

the main components are going to be

- Black Ice III PRO triple Rad
-Swiftech 350 pump
-Swiftech Micro Res
- Enzotech SCW-REV.A Water block
-3/8th ID tubing

here is what i have now:

Tubing:
Tubing.jpg

Shrink Wrap:
Shrinkwrap.jpg

Shin etsu:
Shinetsu.jpg

30x 6/32 1 1/4" screws:
screws.jpg

Hose clamps:
hoseclamps.jpg

alright! the water block and 2 fans came in today!

Here is the Enzotech SCW-REV.A Water block

waterblock.jpg

its very heavy and feels like it is made very well, and the base of it is absolutely flat and has a mirror finish!

reflection.jpg

and here are the 2 Rosewill 120mm blue LED fans to go with the 4 I already have, so ill have 6 for a push pull on a triple rad.

fans.jpg

i just bought 7 of these barbs, i like em' :)

Bitspower G 1/4 Matte Black 3/8in. ID Barb - BP-MBWP-C02
sidewindercomputers_2111_42213690

the res is going to go on the verticle part of the drive bays, and the pump is going to go in the bottom hot swap bay :)

You should have asked here before ordering about what parts to get... There are much better quality parts out there for around the same price.

alright, i mounted the radiator and 4 fans to the radiator, ill put the other 2 on when i take my H50 out. i still need the pump, res and barbs.

raidiator.jpg

fansmountes.jpg

i have the top case bezel off in that pictures, there is grills that go over the top

and the res came in today!! i like the build quality of it but the plastic barbs it comes with are absolute garbage.

res.jpg

hey, look how a green zip tie looks in my case with all the Blue LEDs, it practically glows, i hope the green that im going to use in my loop has the same effect. thatd be nice:

ziptie-1.jpg

and this is where the res is going, except it wont be mounted with zip ties, as much as i really really didnt want to drill holes in my new HAF X case, it looks like im going to have to, so this is where its going to be, except its going to be a little higher.

radplacement.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom