Anti Vitus program won't unistall!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OsRevolution

Baseband Member
hi, i installed this anti virus program called VIPRE, the trial expired so then i went to unistall it and theres no uninstall to click i can only change the program and i tried that and it didn't uninstall so then i went on VIPRE website and downloaded this program that's supposed to uninstall the program but it only deleted the icon on my desktop its still in my program files and theres no unistall.exe or nothing anyone know how to unistall it?

Thanks.

Thanks for your responses but ive tried to uninstall it with one of those removal tools but it doesn't delete it from the program files just deletes my icon ill just try deleting it from program files and that's it

keep getting error 1721 which means i gotta find a bit of spare time and go into safe mode and do all this command prompt stuff

Just go into safe mode and delete the **** from the program files, then make sure to run something like ccleaner to tidy everything up. You might want to run 'msconfig' (in run/ search) and unchecked the option for the software under services and startup.

Good luck.
Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom