Lexa Black Line Case Mod Log **large pics, 56k warning**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Golden Master
Well i have been modding this case for about a week now, with the spare time that i have had. I have a boat load of pics on my camera, but i cant find the **** cable for it so i took some new ones with my phone. Anyway, so these are not the first pics i took, just what things look like atm. will post more as things progress.

img0112gz.jpg

Top panel. (its been sanded, and primes (first coat)
img0125ga.jpg

close up of top panel cut out (imperfections will be fixed later, and it will be backed with acrylic)

img0113moj.jpg

left side panel (has been sanded and primed, again only first coat.

img0114jw.jpg

this is a little thing that goes on the right side panel by the door. (sanded, primed, and now top coat,awaiting clear coat and its done)

img0115qa.jpg

more things for the right side panel (sanded,primes, and final coat, again, awaiting clear coat)
img0117pq.jpg

img0116pl.jpg

HDD bays and optical drive bay reconstruction (only sanded)

img0118qo.jpg

mobo tray (sanded only) cut out for left side panel fan done)

img0124jm.jpg

back panel (sanded primed one coat)
img0119xgr.jpg

acylic window cut and mounting holes drilled (backing is still on it to protect it from scratches until im ready to put it on)

Still a lot of stuff to do, waiting on a few things from mnpctech, and gotta find a place to get metal for the front of the case)

Will update with more pics as project progresses. Sorry for the bad pic quality.

Dude resize your pictures to like 800x600. It took me forever to load and the photos are just plain too big.

I'll edit my post when they are fully loaded and tell you what I think.

EDIT

Looks good. Keep it up.

more pics. Did a few things today, not really all that much. The front panel took my a good long while to cut out tho.
img0128dj.jpg

^Front panel, primed one coat, drive bay cut.

img0126gl.jpg

Rear fan painted. (its the only real one you see soo. (actually painted it last night, but it dried this morning)
img0127rh.jpg

img0129.jpg

^2 little pecies that are for the side panel. Primed once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom