I just realised something

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know man, it just happens. After I went to college it got a lot harder for me to enjoy them too. I haven't been able to get a job though, so I am playing them because I have nothing else to do, not because I want to.

I haven't gamed much since I started college either. It doesn't seem like that would have any effect on gaming but somehow it does.

I only have 20 minutes for break but my entire college (high school in the US, i think) timetable leaves me with no lesson before or after break, and lessons are one hour. Lunch is 50 minutes, so it takes me about 20minutes to walk home, i eat something, and walk back again. I really dislike school, i spend as little time there as i possibly can :p

But when i am home during the week i am not busy at all, i have very little to do in the evenings. I just spend hours cycling through Engadget, Gizmodo, TF, Kotaku, N4G, BBC News and Youtube. And then i go cook some food, maybe watch TV on the rare occasion a good program is on [Top Gear] (However TV just gets crapper and crapper each year, American TV is better than it is over here though, you have much better Dramas :) )

And then my friends ask me to play games on steam, but i am never in the mood :cry: But i am not stressed or anything, i am known by my friends and family as being extremely laid back, i don't really stress about anything. I feel just fine, it's just games, unless it's playing a game Co-op with friends and beer i'm just not interested. I usually rape Team Fortess 2 for 10 hours a day when a new update comes out, but i i've barely touched it since the engineer update.

Maybe it will just take a good new game, i guess i'm excited about Mafia 2, Gran Turismo 5 and FIFA 11.

Enough for him to maintain his new girlish figure.

Hah, i look far from girlish :p Put it that way.

Hah, i look far from girlish :p Put it that way.

Like this then:
shrek-2-fiona-x.jpg

Like this then:
shrek-2-fiona-x.jpg
Successful... ogre... is successful?

The same thing has happened to me, but with Xbox 360 games. The only one I'm looking forward to is Halo Reach. And on the PC I pretty much only play TF2. :p

Managed to clock one hour on BC2 and one hour playing CoD: WaW Zombies with a friend last night ! :D And whilst i perhaps wasn't as drawn in as i used to be i did actually find it an enjoyable experience for the first time in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom