nTune

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abstract Hero

Hyper Techie
So after an earlier thread had some negatives about nTune I've decided to post a "why?" forum.

I like it.
It overclocked everything on my computer to a pretty high standard and it's stable as all get out.
I only have problems loading my overclock profile. Somtimes it locks/bluescreens.

Everyone has their own preference.

For some, such as yourself, it works wonders. While others had a hard time with it. When people try different versions of software and find one that clicks with them, they stick with it.

Myself for example. I've tried ntune, Rivatuner, coolbits, ATI Tool, etc. All of them were good and I've got some good overclocks with them, but I didn't feel at ease, which is what I was looking for. And when I used EVGA Precision, I found it to be just right.

I might try MSI Afterburner. It's usually in debate with comparison to Precision. And if I find that more pleasing to work with, I'll stick with that.

Everyone has their own preference.

For some, such as yourself, it works wonders. While others had a hard time with it. When people try different versions of software and find one that clicks with them, they stick with it.

Myself for example. I've tried ntune, Rivatuner, coolbits, ATI Tool, etc. All of them were good and I've got some good overclocks with them, but I didn't feel at ease, which is what I was looking for. And when I used EVGA Precision, I found it to be just right.

I might try MSI Afterburner. It's usually in debate with comparison to Precision. And if I find that more pleasing to work with, I'll stick with that.

I might just have to try precision. Who knows maybe any fault I have with ntune, precision might have fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom