Mouse/Keyboard went bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

prohock9

Beta member
2 days ago i go on my computer and my keyboard and mouse go bad.

My mouse when i try to DOUBLE click a icon, its as if i right click it, and when i press any kind of a tab in a interbrower, I.E favorites, it wont stay up for more then a split second if im lucky, its very hard for me to click on anything

My keyboard is even worse, i cant type at all for the most part, whatever program im in, lets say firefox, if i try to type in my web bar the starts with a "F" its as if im choosing the "file" option in the top left of the firefox program, every button i press its as if im pressing the hotkey for whatever program im lucky enough to even open.

I scanned for viruses with norton and malaware anti-virus, they both showed nothing, i checked my mouse and keyboard options in control panel, they are all normal and i even reset to defaults, i tried safe mode, same problem there, AND i tried to repiar windows hoping it would recover whatever was lost, its still not working, my last option which i dont want to do is format windows again losing everything.

Please someone try to help, if i did not explain this well enough, ask for more information, its very frustrating and im lost on what to do.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom