Help with heatsink and and cpu fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
what 32nm cpu's do you guys keep talking about? because there are already 32nm cpu's available for both of intel's current sockets

for lga1366 there's the 6-core i7 980x, and for lga1156 all the i3's and i5's (except the 750) available are 32nm.

Okay my plan was to get a Core i7 920 and a EVGA X58 SLI LE Motherboard. But after talking with one of my very good friends we decided not to get any Core i anythings since the 32nm's are coming out sooner than later. Now that being said I need more power and after talk with the guys here I am going to put in some money to get a 1055t. Now also I have the money to where I could buy whatever I want for my PC so I don't believe I am dumping any money away for my processor is quite outdated.

As of when the 32nm's come out I am not quite sure but I am thinking anywhere from 6 months to a year but don't take that as what it is that is just what I have heard.

I don't believe I do know anyone. But can't I order it of the website?

Most of the time it is only available as in store pick up, but I have heard of incidences where you can purchase it online if you go to Fry's website between midnight Thurdsay-6am Friday.

I've never had any luck doing it this way but I have heard of other people that say it worked for them.

You should try it. There is no harm in trying!

Soar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom