Are these good gaming PCs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1111

Baseband Member
I'd like to upgrade to a rig that can play most current games at max settings, but my budget is pretty tight (less than $800). I don't feel confident in building my own at the moment, so I was searching for premade ones.

I came across this: iBUYPOWER Computer

Most of those PCs are in the budget range, but I'm not sure how they will perform.

Thoughts?

They're decent computers that can probably handle games but it depends on what you play. Plus in general it would benefit you more to build one yourself. You'll get more "game" for your buck.

I'd suggest just asking the great builders on here for a DIY setup. What's your budget and what do you want to play?

About $800. I posted in another forum and someone gave a great setup, but the parts are no longer sold.

I mainly just want to play games like:
Fallout 3 and new vegas
Oblivion
Hitman blood money
Gears of war
AvP (new one)
GTA IV
L4D

I've also been itching to play crysis at max settings, but I'm not sure if that can be achieved for this price range.

A1111, if only you understand how easy it is to build a computer. people think that cause computers are complicated and do lots of different things, that they are hard to build. the money you save will be fenominal. that saved money can be spent on better parts, thus, giving you a better computer. If you decide to build one, just ask in the "building buying and upgrading high performance pc systems" section for a system outlay and iam sure heaps of us (including me) would be glad to give you a build outlay. TRUST ME, it is easy, fun and forfilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom