$3000 Gaming PC destroyed already?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to hook up a spare PSU and see if it powers on before we can do anything more to help you.

I agree with Carnage, you need to do troubleshooting, we can't give you information unless you trouble shoot.

Get a spare PSU that can power your system, see if she boots up, if it does, and your getting bluescreens of death, or POST errors, we can further diagnose what is and isn't fried.

We can't just tell you your PC will be fine by the looks/smells of things, those are just OBVIOUS signs that something is screwed, if there are no marks/smells, then something can still be damaged internally.

So, please, before you do anymore "research" grab another PSU, plug it up, and see what happens, and post your results back.

Sorry guys, just really worried........... BUT NOT ANYMORE, iam posting from my pc right now!!!!!!!, I recieved the new PSU yesturday!!!! She works like a charm. i don;t think anything is damaged, ive checked my temps and run some games. IS there anything more i can do?

Sorry guys, just really worried........... BUT NOT ANYMORE, iam posting from my pc right now!!!!!!!, I recieved the new PSU yesturday!!!! She works like a charm. i don;t think anything is damaged, ive checked my temps and run some games. IS there anything more i can do?

ummmmm......... yes, in fact there is.......

POST PICTURES!!!!!

The PICS thread is up! It is in the "Building, Buying or Upgrading High Performance PC Systems" section and is called "Alive's gaming rig (pics)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom