newbie building system

Status
Not open for further replies.

livingdaylight

Baseband Member
Hi there ( not english so do respect my language)

I was thinking of building a system out of system components.

So i wonder if my old ATX power ws a good idea to use on my upcoming celeron D 2.8 Ghz or P4 can't deside yet because the CPU and mainbord are gonna work hard and need cooling so is it nesesary to have good qality power suply for those components?

Second about CPU was thinking between

--tel Pentium 4 2,4A GHz 533MHz 1MB

Celeron D 335 Intel Celeron 335 2.8Ghz/533 256Kb

think i was planning to use the system for heavy emulation dreamcast Etc. The P4 800 mhz was to expensive for me:(

Third i want to no wich low price and good memory i could take

i had in mind the

Corsair CMX256A-3200LL 256MB 400MHZ it was not that expensive and heared it was the best so was not sure about it any advice would be welcome and not to pricey please.

Fourth mainbord iam gonna take the

Asus P4P800SE G-LAN WiFi 800FSB the 800 MHZ on that mainbord was not realy nessesary beacuse i am gonna use an CPU with 533 MHZ limit see above if iam right about MHZ theorie :confused:
but i dit because in the future i was planning to buy someday the P4 800 MHZ FSB :) bytheway is this mainbord 48Bit LBA?? couln't find that info on the mainboard wanna use 200Gb on that board.

Think that was it for now :) any help welcome

The power supply is ok but what wattage is it. If its below 300 watts it might be worth your time to get another power supply. Todays systems take more power to run them. Remember that power supply runs your whole system. Cd roms, hard drive, system board, processor, etc. Dont let lack of power slow down your wicked new system

Yes i know that the power suply runs all my components and you said 300W is best for today systems

But realy need help with the CPU and Memory selection best quality for lowest price is wat i want so any help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom