Building a gamer from the ground up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely want a good graphics card. :)

I hardly understand any of this...
Try to tell me this stuff in easy language for me? D: I'm really confused.

Can someone list all the components I need? For example, you need a processor, a motherboard, a graphics card, a sound card... Etc? I need to organize my thoughts but I need to know what to think of first.

Oh! Also, I saw a shell on TV the other day that was a little cube, but had enough room for the components in it, but it was small and portable-ish. Should I get one of those or just stick with the regular tower? I'd rather have something small but if it can't fit the things I need I won't get it.

Definitely want a good graphics card. :)

I hardly understand any of this...
Try to tell me this stuff in easy language for me? D: I'm really confused.

Can someone list all the components I need? For example, you need a processor, a motherboard, a graphics card, a sound card... Etc? I need to organize my thoughts but I need to know what to think of first.

Oh! Also, I saw a shell on TV the other day that was a little cube, but had enough room for the components in it, but it was small and portable-ish. Should I get one of those or just stick with the regular tower? I'd rather have something small but if it can't fit the things I need I won't get it.

what you need:
case - possible to get a small form pc.
cpu - aka processor
motherboard
optical drive - like dvd/cd reader/ burner
hard drive
power supply
video card
operating system - like windows 7
keyboard
mouse
monitor
speakers

Speakers are a must for me. D:
I once tried playing RE without speakers and it was hellish.

So, anyone else want to input an opinion/suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom